(877) 724-4071

History

Kendrick Paint and Body has been in business since 1952.

As a new body shop, Kendrick started on Jones Street with only one stall for repairs.  Kendrick steadily grew business in the sole location, and construction at the Savannah River Site in the 1950s welcomed a population increase as well as a increased amount of cars in Augusta.  Kendrick saw the need for collision repairs and decided to expand its business by relocating to a larger location on Ellis Street.  The Ellis Street location consisted of five employees and repaired approximately five cars per week.  The continuing growth prompted Kendrick Paint and Body to move to its current main location on Broad Street in Augusta.  Over the years, Kendrick has grown to over 130 employees between 8 locations, 4 in downtown Augusta, 1 in Martinez, 1 in Evans, and 2 in Aiken.

kpb1 wrecker kpb2