Our primary focus is to provide a safe work environment for our employees and customers.
Each of our locations has fully implemented CDC, state, and county COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
We offer additional services to eliminate person-to-person contact while meeting your collision repair service needs.
- Curbside Service that facilitates a vehicle drop-off without face-to-face contact. All authorizations and communications will be by phone, text, or email.
- Enhanced photo and remote Estimating. Click here to start an Online Photo Estimate.
- At home or office vehicle pick-up and delivery with rental vehicle drop-off when requested.
- All vehicles thoroughly disinfected prior to delivery – and 6’ person-to-person distance maintained at the point of delivery.
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter all Kendrick Paint and Body locations.
If you do not wear a mask or face covering, our staff will come outside to assist with any estimates, questions, payments, etc.
Our team wishes you the best during these difficult times.